The Lost Things WAV [SUDA 0013]


Ryuta Kawabata & Jorge Castro
sudamericaelectronica.com
SUDA 0013

The Lost Things is a live seccion with all the nerd things that are happening there.
Machines>>>Machines . . .
Just a few games with Ryuta in my studio for a wile...mates ?
oohhh yes <
Thanks to a Kernel Panic Mac Os X 10.4.8 showed me the other day, I’ve lost all my username, and all of its folders. All the website things were there, and I’ve lost all of them. So I’ll be updating this proyect instead.

Wav produced and recorded by Jorge Castro aka Fisternni
Mastered by Ranser
Cordoba Argentina 2009


This audio is part of the collection: Net_label Archive.org
Donwload HERE >

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

Comentarios

Entradas populares